Special New Workshop Format! Limited to 15 People
Tuesday, May 18 | 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM | REGISTER HERE
A hands-on workshop, designed exclusively for sales leaders. Attendees will learn the top 5 topics necessary to run an effective sales meeting, including:
- How often should sales meetings take place?
- What is the best format?
- What should the agenda cover?
- What is the role of the sales reps in the meeting?
- How are analytics covered?
You will also learn the 6 effective steps to successful one on one meetings, including: style & frequency, performance vs. expectations, preparation and next steps.
- Limited to 15 registrants
- FREE for Partnership Members, Non-Members: $100
- Note: $100 credit applied to membership, if joined BNP within 14 days of event
- Who should attend?
- Your title must reflect your position as a sales leader. (i.e. V.P., Director, Manager)
- This also includes CEOS and Business Owners!
- You must have at least one sales rep direct report.
Tuesday, June 15 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Discover what makes an effective compensation plan and which behaviors will help deliver the results you are looking for as a sales leader.
Tuesday, July 27 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
As a sales manager, do you have a desire to be a more effective? As a business owner or CEO do you desire a more effective sales manager as part of your team? This webinar will help you determine what the specific gaps of knowledge are and what you can do about it. Explore 10 topics to get this done!